Reflexology Certification: $950.00
Reflexology, like Aromatherapy, is a wonderful healing tool. It is a non-invasive, manual method of stimulating reflexes in the feet and hands that correspond with every part, gland and organ of the body. This stimulation effectively reduces stress and tension.
Modern reflexology is less than 100 years old and has evolved from the knowledge of ancient civilizations in Egypt, India, China and North and South America where healing through the hands and feet has been practiced for centuries.
Main Benefits of Reflexology:
- Improves circulation
- Helps to normalize a body condition
- Maintains health
Joyessence is an approved school with the Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (RRCO).
RRCO sets the standard for Reflexology Practitioners across Canada. Our course meets and exceeds their established minimum standards. As a graduate of our school you may join RRCO and become a Registered Reflexology Practitioner (RRPr). This is the only federally recognized designation in Canada.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
You’ll receive a certificate in Reflexology when you have completed the following:
- Reflexology Module 1 – Now available on-line, select your own starting date. Fee of $525.00 includes textbook, laminated foot chart and final exams
- Reflexology Module 2 – anatomy/physiology/pathology
- Written and practical examination identifying location of all reflexes of the feet
- Practical examination involving taking a case history and performing a complete reflexology treatment
- Completion of 50 case studies
Module 2 is the same as our aromatherapy module 2 and can be purchased through our main page. As we use the same module for both certifications our students can complete both certifications with a significant saving. Reflexology students will also gain knowledge of essential oil usage for the various body systems. The fee is $425.00. Purchase the Module 2 course here.