Reflexology Module 1
Joyessence is registered with
The REFLEXOLOGY REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF ONTARIO
RRCO sets the standard for Reflexology Practitioners across Canada. Our course meets and exceeds their established minimum standards.
As a graduate of our school you may join RRCO and become a
Registered Reflexology Practitioner (R.R.Pr.)
This is the only federally recognized designation in Canada.
* * * * *
You’ll receive a certificate in Reflexology when you have completed the following:
- Reflexology Module 1 – 5 day in class instruction (Gananoque, ON)
- Reflexology Module 2 – anatomy/physiology/pathology. Final exam for this module requires a pass mark of 70%.
- Written and practical examination identifying location of all reflexes of the feet.
- Practical examination involving taking a case history and performing a complete reflexology treatment.
- Completion of 50 case studies.
Numbers 3, 4 and 5 require a pass mark of 75%.