A Leader In Essential Oil Education Since 1996
Become a Certified Aromatherapist or Reflexologist
Joyessence Aromatherapy Centre offers you Aromatherapy Certification that is recognized by the largest self-regulating Aromatherapy associations in Canada and the United States, Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists (CFA), Canadian Alliance of Aromatherapists (CAOA) and the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). We also offer Reflexology Certification that is approved by the Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (RRCO) which offers the only federally recognized designation in Canada.
Our 450 hour online Aromatherapy Certification program will provide you with an in-depth understanding of essential oils, their therapeutic properties and safe use. The advantage of online training is that you can set your own schedule and work at your own pace from the comfort of your home. You will receive personalized support from Health Care Professionals who will guide you through the process of online education. A hard copy of the course material is also available.
Research shows the positive effects that aroma has on our very existence. Olfactory receptors stimulate the limbic system in our brain which can affect emotions, behaviour, memories, sleep, health disorders, pain and even the enjoyment of food. It is an exciting time as essential oils are being integrated into health and wellness programs and are recognized as a complementary form of health care. We are thrilled to share this journey with you.
Why Study with Us?
- One of the longest standing Aromatherapy Schools in North America, with nearly 30 years of experience. Thousands of students have studied with us and have gone onto successful careers.
- We are International with students/graduates around the globe.
- Our courses are systematic, rigorous, and regularly updated to keep abreast with the latest developments in Aromatherapy.
- Flexibility-start anytime you want and work at your own pace.
- Our Instructors are Healthcare Professionals
- Turn your Passion into a Profession: Read our latest Blog
Why Become Certified?
- To become skilled in the safe & therapeutic use of essential oils.
- Complement your existing wellness practice.
In recent years there has been an explosion in interest in the aromatherapy industry for its therapeutic benefits. The increase of general use of essential oils has also shown that there can be hazards. This underscores the importance of understanding the chemistry and safe use of essential oils by an experienced professional.
Therapeutic outcomes of aromatherapy are greatly enhanced when administered by a trained professional, following a specific regimen.
Joyessence is certified as an educational institution by the Minster of Employment and Social Development Canada. Joyessence is eligible to issue certificates for education tax credits and students are not required to pay HST. Your employer may be eligible for financial support through the Canada Ontario Job Grant program.
Optional Printed Course Material
For students only
Interested in learning more?
Learn more about our instructors or read through our frequently asked questions to gain more insight on our courses and what we can offer you.